25 Online Blackjack tips
Blackjack is a popular game in many casinos that millions of people enjoy playing on a regular basis. With that, many people are looking for a more convenient way to play this game, these blackjack tips are a great way to do so! We found the best casinos that offer you the ability to play online blackjack games for real money.
Online blackjack is a virtual or real live dealer experience offering a replica of the timeless card game that has become a classic in its own right. It has been a game played at casinos all around the world for decades. But you have to use a strategy and know the rules to win. With these blackjack tips we'll help you get more out of the game and hopefully make some nice real money profit.
Basic blackjack rules
When playing blackjack, the goal is to beat the dealer you have by getting as close as you possibly can to 21 points with the cards you are dealt. For many that seems like a straight forward look at the rules of the game, and it certainly is. However, there are some helpful tips to that you may want to incorporate when you are playing online blackjack. Here are some that may be insightful and useful for you.
Tips for Online Blackjack
- Be happy to stand on hands that are 12 or 13. Many blackjack players that get a hand that is either 12 or 13 assume taking another card would be the best thing to do… this is a mistake. Knowing the game of blackjack is a game of quantities, you must consider what the other dealers card could be. Don't think getting another card will be helpful to you, in this instance it can harm you and cause you to lose this hand.
- Utilize free online blackjack games. There is nothing wrong with playing free online blackjack games. It's a great way for you to practice the game without risking any money.
- If you are dealt 11, double down on it. Another way that you can upsurge your money on the table at the right time is to double down. Double down means after you have received your two cards, you can double the bet you have placed prior to getting your third card. Whenever you have a starting hand of 11 make sure to double down immediately, regardless of what card the dealer is showing UNLESS the dealer has an Ace.
- Never under any circumstances take insurance. There are some online blackjack tables that you can play on that you will have the option to use blackjack insurance bet if the dealer shows an ace. The whole idea of this is this bet will offset your losses if the dealer makes a blackjack. This may seem like a good idea, but it's not. The odds of the dealer making blackjack don't really justify the price you must pay and the return from insurance.
- Pay attention to what's happening. This is one of the ways you can almost assure a win when playing online blackjack. Paying attention to the table and what is happening in your hand is essential to winning.
- $300 + 200 Spins
- Fair casino + good terms
- $500 Bonus + 100 spins
- Licenced casino – Fast payouts
- Excl bonus for Canadians
- C$1500 + 150 Free Spins
Next 5 blackjack tips
- Bet within your bankroll and keep your cool. One of the greatest rules of thumb when you're playing online blackjack is you always bet what you can afford. Another great rule you want to remember always is to keep your cool. Know that blackjack is a game of luck, so remain calm and refrain from stressing… you don't want that to affect the decisions you make in a negative way.
- Decks of cards. You want to make sure you are playing tables that use single deck blackjack games. These games will use fewer cards and would be best.
- Know the table. When playing online blackjack there can be tables that have different variants of the game. Before you get started you want to know what table you are playing on. The rules may be different from what you're accustomed to playing and it could cause you to lose unnecessarily.
- Take advantage of any bonuses or promotions you may see. This is a great advantage that you will have playing online blackjack that you won't find in the real casino. In doing this, you want to make sure you pay attention to the terms.
- Always keep in mind basic strategy of playing blackjack. Yes, you're playing an online version of blackjack, but you're still playing for real money, and when you lose it's a real loss.
5 More tips for playing blackjack
- Never split tens. When playing blackjack one of the goals you should always keep in mind is to get more money on the table anytime you sense the dealer is weak and you can add more chips. One major way to do this is to split when you have a pair. This isn't what you want to do when you have tens. You have a strong hand already and you don't want to risk more money to possibly lose it all. There is a high chance you have the winning hand already, so you want to leave that hand alone.
- Operate blackjack calculators. There are blackjack calculators or other software that you can use to learn more about the game and seeing how you can get ahead at the same time.
- Always analyze your games once you're done. When you do this, you will be able to think about what you may have done better. Once that is done you're able to utilize what you have gleaned on in future games you play.
- Use a blackjack strategy chart. There are strategy charts you can find online that will be useful. There are several charts for different games; you want to find one for the game you're playing and use it as a guide as you're playing.
- Do not try to count cards. There are some who attempt to count cards when they're in the casino, this isn't a good idea when playing online blackjack. Most games shuffle the deck after every hand which will make counting cards useless.
The next 5 tips
- Make every attempt not to slow the game down. There is a sense of understanding when you are a novice to playing online blackjack, but make every attempt not to slow the game down. It may bring reactions that aren't pleasant from other players in the live casino.
- Occasionally tip the dealer. You should never feel pressured to tip the dealer, know that tipping isn't necessary. However, if you like the service there's no harm in tipping the dealer.
- Be on the lookout for mistakes from the dealer. We all make mistakes, and it can happen. Watch for misplaying hands and miscalculating hands.
- Do not take advice. You don't want to take advice from other players or dealers… they're who you're trying to win against.
- Never chastise another player. Everyone plays different, but it's not okay to get on someone for doing something differently.
The last Online Blackjack tips
- Think about the house edge. You can't expect to always win, and the house edge is a part of you not doing so.
- Choose a 3:2 payout over 6:5. Read the payout table prior to starting. ALWAYS choose regular payout of 3:2.
- Base every decision on basic blackjack strategy.
- Pick the right online casino. It can make the world of difference.
- Test the game. You want to test the game in demo mode prior to starting. You may save yourself some money doing so.